fredag 17 september 2010

Blogcandy hos http://paperinkcolor.blogspot.com

I hope you will be as excited as I am on this blog candy. Eeeeeeeek, I luvvvvvvrrrr it. And guess what? It's going to be my blog candy for September. Oh I'm so excited! So spread the word, this candy will end September 30th!

The scoop: This set won't be sent to me till late September or early October. So when I do get it is when I will send it out. Plus, I'm stamping one image for myself. You will get the original rubber stamp version.  LOL. Just so you know. :)

In order to enter this blog candy drawing you must:
  1. Be a follower of my blog. If you haven't already, follow my blog by clicking on the "Follow" button on my side bar.
  2. Post this blog candy on your blog or sidebar with a link back to this blog candy.
    http://paperinkcolor.blogspot.com/2010/09/september-blog-candy.html
  3. Only 1 entry per person. That's it! This blog candy will end September 30st at 11:59PM, Eastern Time. The winner will be posted on October 1, 2010.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar